Thursday, November 28, 2019

Swimming lessons for all ages for children in Vienna

Welcome / Witamy / Welcome / Dobro dosli / Hozgeldiniz / Isten Hozda / Welcome to schwimmschule-wien. in Vienna.

Are you looking for a contact person for professional swimming lessons, individually tailored to your needs and adjusted?  After swimming lessons for your children?

Then you are right in my swimming school!

Swimming lessons for each level.


I guarantee you fun and quick success through our joint swimming training! Whether you are a beginner, advanced or performance-oriented athlete, I will pick you up from the level of achievement you are in, and I will help you reach the next level with joy and ease!

As a parent, I know firsthand what a valuable contribution swimming is for the promotion of children's health and development, so your child is in the best hands with me!

Swimming is pure joy of living

My swimming lessons are suitable for all levels and ages, from 4 to 100 years old! I also convey my experience so you can learn to swim easily.

My courses are aimed not only at sports enthusiasts, amateur swimmers and triathletes, but also schools and kindergartens appreciate the pedagogical value of competent and sensitive guided swimming lessons

My services: individual training, swimming lessons and individual training plans.



Based on methods developed and tested in sports science, I offer preparatory courses for young adults who are trained for an entrance exam, for example, with the police or the Armed Forces.

I offer swimming lessons for children from 4 years in the form of group courses (maximum 8 children per group), so I also have the opportunity to recognize young talents as soon as possible and promote them.

Training for all levels


Individual training plans, adapted exactly to the level of performance and skills of the athlete, are helpful to develop their potential. For example, they helped Markus Rogan, one of my former students, to a world record 200 meters ago.

Whether to strengthen the muscular system, as resistance training or for rehabilitation, as part of swimming lessons, I create a training program tailored to your needs.

Do you have questions or would you like to make an appointment? Click listen: schwimmschule-wien

No comments:

Post a Comment